Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 December 2012

The plan.

Right, here we go, in an attempt to get back into blogging I thought I'd post up what I've been doing over the past few month. I've set myself a task to get a bunch of work done so that by time February comes I can start selling my shit from a market (as well as online), the goal is to have about 10 ish screen prints, goodie bags which will include stickers, badges and hopefully patches and some cardboard originals as well. On top of this I'm also working on a geet big banner so I can advertise my stall right up in peoples grills.
 Hopefully all the hard work will be done by mid January so I can spend the rest of the month plugging it anywhere and everywhere I can.
 I'll be posting finished pieces and progress shots up on here whenever along with any other old shite I think that you'll all like.
Anyway, here's a bunch of screen prints I'm working on, enjoy.
Dan.




1 comment: