Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 August 2011

Threadless tee.



I'm not sure where the idea for this tee came from, I suspect its from all the nature shows I've been watching. I originally drew the bat as just a bat but as per usual couldn't just leave it at that so threw a vest and some boxers on him. Its a bit rushed ( due to running out of Posca pens I've been forced to go back to other means of illustration, which I ain't happy about) and I reckon that if I had more time I could've done something a bit better with it but I'm pleased and reckon the colouring works a treat.
Anyway, I've put it up for some critique before I enter it properly. I don't know if that was a wise move since I'm not the best at taking criticism.
So go check it out and tell me what you think!
http://www.threadless.com/critique/93527/Love_Bat

No comments:

Post a Comment